- It is the customer’s responsibility to verify the correctness of all information on the quotation before Spitfire places an order with its manufacturers. The customer’s signature on the quotation or email will confirm verification.
- A deposit of at least 60% of the full invoice amount is required on all special orders –these orders are not subject to cancellation. The balance is payable before delivery/collection is to take place.
- If the balance of the invoice amount is not paid within 14 (fourteen) days of it arriving at our showroom and the customer receiving notification thereof, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Lead time for special orders is 90 days dependent on Spitfire’s manufacturers. Spitfire cannot be held responsible for any delays.
- No special orders will be subject to return, exchange or refund.
Due to the natural nature of the product, colour and texture variations may occur.