It must first be noted that all Spitfire Furniture pieces are handmade, therefore, small irregularities in shapes, finishes, surfaces are hallmarks of such craftsmanship, & should not be considered defects, but as a sign of unique authenticity – & should be cherished as such. In the case of our leather, colour variations may occur due to multiple hides being required to make up the final product. Also, stretch marks, scratches, scuff marks, amongst other properties, are characteristics of full grain leather – they are not defects.
Keeping that in mind, in the event that a product is faulty and/or defective, we will exchange it, on condition that the item is:
- returned within 10 days from the date of purchase;
- in the same, unused condition it was received, including
- in its original packaging/shipping box (if any) & any related tags (which must still be attached), &
- accompanied by the original proof of purchase.
Items will NOT QUALIFY FOR EXCHANGE if:
- The product characteristics &/or imperfections were pointed out prior to purchase
- The item has been physically altered/disassembled – partially or otherwise
- The item has been specially ordered &/or customized – making it a non-stock item
- The item was marked “as is” or “final sale” at the time of purchase
If a product does not comply with the purpose it was intended to be used, & is therefore fundamentally flawed – & in addition an exchange or repair is not possible – a refund may be requested (within six months), only with original proof of purchase.
- Exchanges are subject to product availability at the time of return.
- Any collection/deliveries fees, in connection with the returned item(s) will be for the customer’s account.
- Any additional cost(s) incurred due to currency conversion will not be refunded, & are considered the responsibility of the customer.
- We regret, no refunds without original proof of purchase.
- Should you change your mind about a purchase, but the product is not flawed and/or not damaged, Spitfire is not obliged to accept the return. In the event that we do, and there is a shortfall in favour to the client, we will not be obliged to refund it.